Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Inception Trailer Continues to Intrigue

The second trailer for Christopher Nolan's latest, Inception, continues to fascinate me. While there's no real breakdown of the plot, I really don't need one at this point. The visual inventiveness highlighted in this trailer alone merits my time and attention. Nolan has easily become one of my personal favorite directors and any project coming from him represents an event-film for me. The idea of him doing an all-out sci-fi mindbender seems like a perfect fit, as his films typically focus more cerebral themes. Plus, the cast involved ranks among the best for any film this coming year. Leonardo DiCaprio, Ellen Page, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Marion Cotillard and Ken Watanabe star, along with Nolan veteran Cillian Murphy. What more could you ask for?

Inception hits theaters next summer. Watch the trailer here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSyQ3K0xnYg

No comments:

Post a Comment