Friday, September 25, 2009

Cinerama Reccommends: The Film Junk Podcast


Even when I'm not watching films, there's usually something film-related going on in my spare time. For example, I listen to several movie podcasts to hear some interesting discussion related to film. My favorite among those podcasts is located at http://www.filmjunk.com/. On this podcast, hosted by three long-time friends (Sean, Jay, and Greg), you'll hear entertaining comments on movie news, reviews, and other random topics. The show maintains a very relaxed feel, like your just hanging out with these guys. In fact, I think that's why I enjoy the show so much. Their particular chemistry and dynamic together work perfectly for me.

Film Junk records a new episode each week and I always look forward to each one. It's always nice to hear people who share the same passions as you discussing those passions in such an entertaining and engaging way. So, if you're searching for a place for some solid movie talk, then I wholeheartedly reccommend Film Junk. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment