Friday, February 26, 2010

Tackling IMDb's 250

Today I was searching through IMDb as per usual when I decided to check out the site's Top 250 films as voted by the users. I can remember a time when I hadn't seen half of the films on the list (which constantly changes due to user voting), but as of today I've seen 241 of the titles listed. Not too shabby, if I do say so myself. Perhaps at some point I can claim to have seen all 250 on a given day. But I bring this topic up not to gloat so much as inform. Anyone with an increasing interest in cinema really should check out IMDb's list as a good starting point since it includes a diverse enough number of films that you are bound to make many discoveries. I know I have over the years. Check out the site and see how many films you've watched from the list.

http://www.imdb.com/chart/top

No comments:

Post a Comment