Thursday, October 1, 2009

Tarantino Teases Kill Bill Vol. 3


In a recent interview Quentin Tarantino said that he would be interested in making another Kill Bill film in the future, sparking speculation from fans as to what the third installment might entail. I’ve heard these rumors before and, although Tarantino tends to talk up many projects that never come to pass (The Vega Bros. comes to mind), I tend to think he’s more serious about this one. The character of The Bride seems close to him, so it seems natural that he would continue to follow her further exploits. The most common possible storyline I’ve heard involves The Bride fighting the grown-up daughter of Vernita Green, (seeking revenge for her mother’s death). I, for one, would love to see a new installment in this series. The world that Tarantino has created makes for a great number of possibilities and, really, any project he becomes involved with will spark my interest. This may be a project many years away from happening, but I feel like it’s worth the wait.

What are your thoughts on a possible Kill Bill sequel?

No comments:

Post a Comment